Subaru Motorsports USA factory driver. Founder of FlatOut Sweden and Subaru Winter Experience.
The former Junior World Rally Champion has all the necessary qualities, drive and determination necessary to go all the way. With his natural driving talent,
he has the makings to be the next RBGRC Champion.
He thrives in the spotlight, is popular with the motorsport press around the world, and has the physique of a top sportsman.
• 2019 Team Champion in Americas Rallycross (ARX)
• 2019 Third place in Americas Rallycross (ARX)
• 2019 Nitro World Games Silver Medalist
• 2019 ARX Gold Medalist ARX Rallycross, ST Louis 2
• 2018 Third place in Americas Rallycross (ARX)
• 2018 American Rally Association Olympus Rally, Idaho Rally, and Tour de Forest Gold Medalist
• 2017 Three podiums during his first year with Subaru
• 2017 Gold Medalist Historic Rally Sweden 2WD
• 2016 RBGRC Gold Medalist, Dallas, TX
• 2015 RBGRC Gold Medalist, Detroit MI
• 2014 RBGRC Gold Medalist, Washington DC
• X Games Bronze Medalist Brasil Global Rallycross
• X Games Silver Medalist Los Angeles Gymkhana
• Junior World Rally Champion
• FIA World Rally Champion for teams
• 2 time China Rally Champion
• Several WRC rally victories
• Second in Super WRC 2010
• Swedish Rally Champion
• Bilsport Award – Best Swedish motorsport athlete,
If you are interested in icedriving in Northern Sweden or motorsport traveling around the world, Hit the link to my event company FlatOut Sweden.
For sponsor opportunities and driver coaching:
If you are interested in icedriving in Northern Sweden, USA or motorsport traveling around the world, Hit the link to my event company FlatOut Sweden.